On-Site Engineers (OE) are dedicated resources who integrate with your engineering or operations staff. OE’s supply subject matter expertise on all technical aspects of your Juniper Networks products. On-Site Engineers are available on a yearly basis.
They provide operational, design, and planning assistance that may include the following functions:
- Planning and Design
- Integration and Migration
- Operations Support
- Network Optimization
- Network troubleshooting and operations support
- Network design, planning and implementation.
- Architect, design, integrate and deploy infrastructure that can keep pace with your business requirements.
- Address complex network upgrades, expansions, consolidations and migrations.
- Integrate dissimilar networks accrued during growth, mergers or acquisitions
- Simplify project coordination and accelerate implementation schedules
- Reduce the risks associated with making changes to the network
- Improve service delivery and control the cost of network monitoring and management
- Network and configuration analysis
We offer Proactive Support Services that complement traditional maintenance activities — all with an eye toward optimizing network